[SOLVED] Site broken after using redirecting link

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
Mantlet
Forum Members
Forum Members

[SOLVED] Site broken after using redirecting link

Post by Mantlet »

Hi All,

I was working on a site that needed a link to the home page from a submenu. I didn't want it to have a seperate page alias, so I made a redirecting link. I filled the 'URL' field with just a slash, hoping it would redirect to the root of the website.

This however broke the entire site! I can't log on properly and the site also doesn't show up.

Since this seems related to the latest change I made I logged in to phpmyadmin and deleted the highest contect_id in the content table. After that I deleted the same ID records in the content_props and lowered the content_seq by one. With this I thought the page was properly deleted. However, this didn't help either.

Last I deleted the cache of the website. Unfortunately, that doesn't help either.

So I'm still stuck with a website that doesn't work anymore. Does anybody have any suggestions?

I couldn't get you the proper list of system informatie, because I can't reach the page. This site runs on 1.11.2.1 with database 36.

You can check it out (hardly) at http://www.sarahabrahamhuren-zuidholland.nl

Modules:
- Advanced content
- CG Google Maps
- Formbuilder
- Gallery

Any help is appreciated.
Last edited by Mantlet on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mantlet
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Site broken after using redirecting link

Post by Mantlet »

Hi all,

This feels a bit stupid. It seems emptying my cache on the site and in Chrome wasn't enough. But one day later the issue solved itself. Apparently some cache still remained.

Return to “CMSMS Core”