{breadcrumbs} in CMS Made Simple 0.12-beta1

A place to discuss the testing process in beta cycles or against SVN for the CMS Made Simple CORE package.
LeisureLarry

{breadcrumbs} in CMS Made Simple 0.12-beta1

Post by LeisureLarry »

I´m using:

{breadcrumbs starttext='Sie befinden sich auf' root='Home' delimiter='*' initial='0'}

I´ve a content structure with two levels. If I click on an entry in the toplevel menu the breadcrumbs are fine, but if I click on an entry in the second level menu the parent of the page is not shown in the breadcrumbs.

Greats LeisureLarry
kermit
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: {breadcrumbs} in CMS Made Simple 0.12-beta1

Post by kermit »

same here... breadcrumbs only show the current page.. tested here with menus 5 levels deep (e.g. 3.2.2.1.1)
eternity (n); 1. infinite time, 2. a seemingly long or endless time, 3. the length of time it takes a frozen pizza to cook when you're starving.
4,930,000,000 (n); 1. a very large number, 2. the approximate world population in 1986 when Microsoft Corp issued its IPO. 3. Microsoft's net profit (USD) for the quarter (3 months) ending 31 March 2007.
CMSMS migration and setup services | Hosting with CMSMS installed and ready to go | PM me for Info
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

This is fixed in svn.  I'm surprised that i didn't notice this after the last change...
LeisureLarry

Post by LeisureLarry »

Thanks wishy, I´ll continue my beta test on monday :D

Return to “[locked] Quality Assurance”