CMSMS 1.5.2 will appear early in the new year.

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

CMSMS 1.5.2 will appear early in the new year.

Post by calguy1000 »

We've been working on a few of the bugs that have popped up in the 1.5.x stuff, and knocking them off slowly but surely.

We intend to release 1.5.2 early in the new year.... once the holiday rush is over, and some testing can occur.  It will have no new features, but we will be cleaning up more loose edges.

Just thought I'd let you know.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
duclet
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: CMSMS 1.5.2 will appear early in the new year.

Post by duclet »

Would that also include the fix for the incorrect handling of the compression of code on index.php? If not, I'll submit a bug report.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Post by calguy1000 »

that's already fixed.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
duclet
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by duclet »

Cool.
ZYV
Language Partners
Language Partners

Post by ZYV »

I wonder whether it is possible to consider the inclusion of our (cleaned up?) SEO (duplicate pages -> merge via 304) patch. Also, I feel the standard modules like News need some SEOfying work in the pagination area. Since route registration mechanism is already in place that shouldn't pose much problems. I find the URLs currently in place (index.php?mact=News,m2=blah,m2=foo....) a bit horrifying :) Also the small glitches I submitted for CGFeedMaker and the dates problem.

Just though those points are worth to be considered...
unsigned double ZYV;
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Post by calguy1000 »

Nope.... bug fixes only..... and only those that are found in the forge, and properly filed. and easily reproducable... and related to stuff done in

Every item filed in the bug reports gets at most 5 minutes of my time..... if I have to read it numerous times, just to try to understand what the person is saying, then I disregard it.  That's the way I work.  So please, put some effort into your bug reports if you want us to put some effort into fixing them.
Last edited by calguy1000 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on twitter
--------------------
JeremyBASS

Post by JeremyBASS »

Shoot I don't remeber if I did a bug report for that page ordering issue we were posting about... is that one in there?
RonnyK
Support Guru
Support Guru

Post by RonnyK »

JeremyBass,

if you mean the re-ordering in the "re-order pages".... Where it looses hierarchy, that is in.....

Ronny
JeremyBASS

Post by JeremyBASS »

grand... just checking...
ZYV
Language Partners
Language Partners

Post by ZYV »

OK, we will be working towards a clean patch to be posted on the tracker.

My (minor importance) bugs:

http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/bug/view/2812
http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/bug/view/2765
http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/bug/view/2764
http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/bug/view/2813

If you feel something wrong with the way I am reporting them, please tell me and I will try to put more efforts into it (if the bugs-related comment was targeted for me).
unsigned double ZYV;
Pierre M.

Post by Pierre M. »

Hello DevTeam,

may be you can notice bug #2815 and another issue.

Have fun bugfixing :-)

Pierre
RonnyK
Support Guru
Support Guru

Post by RonnyK »

Pierre,

#2815 is in SVN.... The 'other issue' you are talking of, is an 'Uploads'-issue, or am I misreading.... As focus for now is on bugs on Core, for 1.5.2.
Pierre M. wrote: Hello DevTeam,

may be you can notice bug #2815 and another issue.

Have fun bugfixing :-)

Pierre
Ronny
Pierre M.

Post by Pierre M. »

Yes Ronny, your are right. I've mixed things. Of course "fixpack 1.5.2" is core only and the "other issue" is about a non core module.
I'm very happy the #2815 is already fixed. Thank you DevTeam :-)

Pierre M.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Post by calguy1000 »

Okay...... we've fixed up the last two remaining items..... so 1.5.2 is eminent..... probably Monday or Tuesday.
Follow me on twitter
--------------------
Amendra
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by Amendra »

Helly Calguy!

I don't know if I'm in the right place here to report two bugs I've found with version 1.5.1 - I'm not a registered user in the forge yet (too shy to join ;))

So here we go:

Bug #1 is an older one from former versions.
Within the page edit view, the preview function doesn't work properly for templates which have more than one content block. The main content block (content_en) does show up in the preview, all other self-defined content blocks don't. This bug is reported back to at least 2006 and still around ;) It would be so nice to have it fixed.

Bug #2:
Whenever you use "internal Link" as a content-type for a page, you can't choose the very first child in the hierarchy underneath. For example from 1.0 choosing 1.1 is impossible, choosing 1.2 is fine - the 1.1 won't show up in the page tree. This happens with every node in the tree, regardless of the hierarchy depth.

Thank you for your time and effort, everyone!
Best regards
Amendra

Return to “Announcements”