Install Problem cmsmadesimple-1.1.3.1

Help with getting the CMS CORE package up and running. This does not include 3rd party modules, PHP scripts, anything downloaded via module manager or from any external source.
mnapiork
Forum Members
Forum Members

Install Problem cmsmadesimple-1.1.3.1

Post by mnapiork »

I've uploaded all my files to my hosting server and changes the file permissions on the specified files to 777 and I'm receiving the below error when trying to reach the install page.  Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Code: Select all

Warning: Smarty::include(D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%C4^C43^C43F3191%%installer_start.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%C4^C43^C43F3191%%installer_start.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%C4^C43^C43F3191%%installer_start.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%F7^F7F^F7F34188%%header.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%F7^F7F^F7F34188%%header.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%F7^F7F^F7F34188%%header.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%F8^F8A^F8AC46EE%%page1.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%F8^F8A^F8AC46EE%%page1.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%F8^F8A^F8AC46EE%%page1.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%18^181^181FA688%%installer_end.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%18^181^181FA688%%installer_end.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\tmp\templates_c\%%18^181^181FA688%%installer_end.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\hosting\member\sugarray\cms\lib\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1258
chrisl
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Install Problem cmsmadesimple-1.1.3.1

Post by chrisl »

Try deleting all files in tmp/templates_c folder and maybe in cache folder as well. 

Back up all those files first.

In future if you upload from local to hosting server it is wise to clear cache before.

I hope this works for you.
Pierre M.

Post by Pierre M. »

Hello,
mnapiork wrote: ... the file permissions on the specified files to 777
you think you have set the permissions to 777. But you are using MS Windows whose access rights are not straight rwx. I have seen such reports in thes forums : you need to dig deeper in affecting the right rights to the right user (IUser?) and "service" packs can reset hence break things.
Who chooses MS Windows must master it or have MS support. But search the forum about "service pack" or "windows" or "777" or "Failed opening" or...

Pierre M.
mnapiork
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by mnapiork »

Thanks.  The permissions issue was the problem. They have different permissions for multiple user accounts.  Everything works now.
Pierre M.

Post by Pierre M. »

I'm happy this is solved.
Feel free to tell more details to help other Windows users with clueless Windows support from me ;-)

Pierre M.

Return to “[locked] Installation, Setup and Upgrade”