[SOLVED] Problem with ImageManager in CMS MLE 1.6.7

This is a FORK of the CMS Made Simple project and is not oficially supported in any way by the CMS Made Simple development team.
uniqu3

[SOLVED] Problem with ImageManager in CMS MLE 1.6.7

Post by uniqu3 »

Hi all,

unfortunately i have faced a problem with CMS MLE 1.6.6 and also after updating to 1.6.7.
After switching the server everything works fine except for ImageManager, i have tried to find any existing topics with the same problem but with no luck.

Debug mode didn't bring any errors.

The Problem (this is how ImageManager looks like):
processUploads(); $manager->deleteFiles(); $refreshDir = false; //process any directory functions if($manager->deleteDirs() || $manager->processNewDir()) $refreshDir = true; //check for any sub-directory request //check that the requested sub-directory exists //and valid if(isset($_REQUEST['dir'])) { $path = rawurldecode($_REQUEST['dir']); if($manager->validRelativePath($path)) $relative = $path; } $manager = new ImageManager($IMConfig); //get the list of files and directories $list = $manager->getFiles($relative); /* ================= OUTPUT/DRAW FUNCTIONS ======================= */ /** * Draw the files in an table. */ function drawFiles($list, &$manager, $i) { global $relative; $image_per_line = 5; foreach($list as $entry => $file) { $i++; if ($i==1) { echo "";} ?>
config['base_url']}{$file['relative']}";?>" target="_blank" title=" - ">config['base_url']}{$file['relative']}"; echo "" width="$size_x" height="$size_y"; } ?>" alt=" - "/>

$dir) { $i++; if ($i==1) { echo "";} ?>

No Images Found
Invalid base directory: config['base_dir']; ?>
isValidBase() == false) { drawErrorBase($manager); } elseif(count($list[0]) > 0 || count($list[1]) > 0) { ?>
My php info:
http://www.henelit.at/info.php

Config settings:
$config['image_manipulation_prog'] = 'GD';
$config['image_transform_lib_path'] = '/usr/bin/ImageMagick/';
#Default path and URL for uploaded images in the image manager
$config['image_uploads_path'] = '/var/www/html/uploads/images';
$config['image_uploads_url'] = '/uploads/images';
My System Information:

----------------------------------------------

Cms Version: 1.6.7

Installed Modules:

CMSMailer: 1.73.14
FileManager: 1.0.2
MenuManager: 1.6.2
ModuleManager: 1.3.2
News: 2.10.4
nuSOAP: 1.0.1
Printing: 1.0.4
Search: 1.6.1
ThemeManager: 1.1.1
TinyMCE: 2.6.2
FormBuilder: 0.5.12
EditArea: 0.2.9
CGExtensions: 1.17.6
Uploads: 1.10.4

Config Information:

php_memory_limit:
process_whole_template: false
max_upload_size: 10000000
default_upload_permission: 664
assume_mod_rewrite: true
page_extension: .php
internal_pretty_urls: false
use_hierarchy: true

Php Information:

phpversion: 5.2.9
md5_function: An (Ja)
gd_version: 2
tempnam_function: An (Ja)
magic_quotes_runtime: Aus (Nein)
memory_limit: 32M
max_execution_time: 60
safe_mode: Aus (Nein)
session_save_path: /tmp (1777)
session_use_cookies: An (Ja)

Server Information:

Server Api: cgi-fcgi
Server Db Type: MySQL (mysql)
Server Db Version: 5.0.77

---------------------------------------------

Can anyone help?
Last edited by uniqu3 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peciura

Re: Problem with ImageManager in CMS MLE 1.6.7

Post by Peciura »

I think you missed smth in "/config.php" or "/.htaccess". E.g. I prefer absolute urls in "/config.php"

I could suggest to reinstall without default content like described here http://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/index.ph ... #msg198512

Or  adjust this config to you needs (pretty url, DB connection) http://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/index.ph ... #msg182071. All paths are computed relatively to "/config.php" and urls relatively to $config['root'].
uniqu3

Post by uniqu3 »

Hi Peciura,

thank you for your quick reply, unfortunately this didn't bring any solution.
I have installed a fresh copy of CMSMS in a subfolder where everything works fine, adjusted the config.php to the production site and i still can't get ImageManager to work.

Now i can exclude any problems with wrong path, ImageMagick, PHP version or corrupted files since i have overwritten the files when updating from 1.6.6 to 1.6.7 also i have overwritten the lib/filemanager folder to exclude any corrupted file in filemanager, deactivated prety url and deleted .htaccess (not sure why it should cause problems it takes only effect on frontend).

So i have no more ideas, all i can think of is some error in the database, but the database has been exported and imported twice, there are no errors on test server :-(
uniqu3

Post by uniqu3 »

Ok finally i managed to solve the problem, what it was no idea.
After installing a fresh copy of CMSMS MLE 1.6.7 in a subfolder connecting the database everything worked, moving files to root caused the same problem again. Deleting all the files threw CP and not FileZilla and moving files to root again suddenly fixed the problem and so far it looks like everything works fine.

Return to “[locked] CMSMS MLE fork”