css problem with 0.11

A place to discuss the testing process in beta cycles or against SVN for the CMS Made Simple CORE package.
jd

css problem with 0.11

Post by jd »

Hi,

I just did an upgrade from 0.11 beta6 to 0.11 and all my css went dead.
When I open the admin panel, they are all there, untouched. However, when I try to open to the site, no css is shown whatsoever. Also, when I open the /stylesheet.php?templateid=15, there is nothing in there as content.

Any ideas where the problem might be? 10x in advance!
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: css problem with 0.11

Post by Ted »

They mean that CSS isn't displaying at all...

The admin is also saying that the stylesheets are still attached to the template?  Does it happen on all templates?
jd

Post by jd »

yeah, the css wasn't showing at all. all the templates broke down.
anyhow, I managed to get back the tables from the beta version and now things are fine ;)
westis

Post by westis »

Hi cucharadepalo,

You can read some info about how to upgrade CSSMenu here, at the bottom of the first post.

Feel free to ask again if you need further assistance. Please provide the URL to your site and we can see the source code and the css included to be able to help you further.

:D
westis

Post by westis »

Oh yeah, sorry. I just read CSSMenu earlier in the thread and thought it was CSSMenu you meant... Glad you got it working, although when I click the link there is still no CSS...
westis

Post by westis »

Yes, you can have more than one stylesheet attached. Do you have the {stylesheet} tag between the head tags in your template?
westis

Post by westis »

No problem.

The stylesheet field in the cms_templates table is still there to allow for backwards compatibility for people who did use the stylesheet box under the template box in Layout->Templates. But for fresh 0.11.x installations it is not used. See here under "No stylesheet box on the template page".
Last edited by westis on Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “[locked] Quality Assurance”