Trying to install FormBuilder, but deleted CMSMailer..

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
fearmydesign
Power Poster
Power Poster

Trying to install FormBuilder, but deleted CMSMailer..

Post by fearmydesign »

Hello everyone, so I got ahead of myself and went to Modules and I just "removed" the uninstalled version of CMSMailer that comes with 2.1 - I though it would no longer be required.

Then when trying to install FormBuilder I get this error message "Problem retrieving module information for module CMSMailer". So now I don't know where to find a copy of CMSMailer as it is no longer listed under Available Modules (at least from what I saw).

I did find the CMSMailer module here (link below), but I can't tell if this is the same that came preinstalled on my CMSMS v. 2.1 - Can someone help me? http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/project/files/51

These are the threads I read but they don't mention my particular issue;

1. http://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/viewtopi ... ad#p325174

2. http://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/viewtopi ... 72#p325072

Thank you for your help
Rod
"Be careful who you step on your way up; because you never know who you'll meet on your way down!" - or something like that.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: Trying to install FormBuilder, but deleted CMSMailer..

Post by calguy1000 »

Then when trying to install FormBuilder I get this error message "Problem retrieving module information for module CMSMailer". So now I don't know where to find a copy of CMSMailer as it is no longer listed under Available Modules (at least from what I saw).
Just re-run the installation assistant for the same version, and 'freshen' the cmsms install. This will re-copy the files, including CMSMailer.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
fearmydesign
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Trying to install FormBuilder, but deleted CMSMailer..

Post by fearmydesign »

calguy1000 wrote:
Just re-run the installation assistant for the same version, and 'freshen' the cmsms install. This will re-copy the files, including CMSMailer.
Calguy, that did it! Thank you. I went ahead and upgraded to 2.1.1. Thanks again!
Rod
"Be careful who you step on your way up; because you never know who you'll meet on your way down!" - or something like that.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”