LISE 1.5.4 some notes

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
antibart
Power Poster
Power Poster

LISE 1.5.4 some notes

Post by antibart »

Hi,
it's not that important, maybe just misunderstandings. Just some things I noticed working with LISE 1.5.4. last weeks.

1. I have an instance with "Hide alias field.." and "Hide URL field" NOT enabled.
When I clone the instance these two fields are enabled by default. Copying the instance-tag into a template or editor crashes the frontend page. "Crashing" means: the html source code begins with the body tag and ends at the place the LISE content should be displayed.

Subsequent deactivation of the two fields solves the problem.

2. When csv-importing items into an instance the import starts correctly with a message such as "Stage one finished. Stage two has started" or similar.

Below this message is a status report "280 entries imported, time left 00:00:05, estimated time 00:00:10 ...". This status report is not completed and continues to run endless. It's still running after two hours. So there is no other choice but to cancel. Nevertheless, all entries are correctly imported.

Although the import works fine, it's a bit misleading when you're expecting a completion message.

reinhardmohr
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: LISE 1.5.4 some notes

Post by reinhardmohr »

Hi antibart,
thanks for this post – paragraph No. 1 solved my big, big problem!
Maybe a short description to find the bug:
  • I upgraded LISE from 1.4.2 to 1.5.4.
  • Had three instances – identical, but for three different languages.
  • Original instance (German) was no problem – ran perfectly under LISE 1.5.4
  • But instances in English and Ukrainian caused the page to crash (just as you described).
  • Unchecking the two "Hide-Checkboxes" solved the problem.
Thanks for the developers for making LISE (it‘s really great) and thanks for this bug report.
Reinhard

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”