Caching 503 Error - Urgent!

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
johnaztecmedia

Caching 503 Error - Urgent!

Post by johnaztecmedia »

Hello everyone,

Recently, my company had upgraded servers (we migrated our accounts over to a new one). Since this upgrade random CMSMS sites have been going down (503 status code). Currently, the only fix we have is to empty the cache folder (tmp/cache). Resetting the cache seems to bring the site back up, but then it'll randomly go down again. (Random times, random dates).

The sites are on different versions of CMS, different versions of PHP, so it's difficult to find a common ground between the sites going down...
I am unable to force this error too, so It's currently very difficult to fix the issue. - I am open to suggestions.

I don't have an awful lot to go on; however, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Most recent error:
PHP Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 8154 of 8178 bytes in /home/%client_site%/public_html/lib/classes/class.cms_filecache_driver.php on line 301

Return to “CMSMS Core”