• twitter image
  • facebook image
  • youtube image
  • linkedin image
Language: CMS Made Simple Czech CMS Made Simple France CMS Made Simple Hungary CMS Made Simple Russia CMS Made Simple Netherlands

All times are UTC

Post subject: Product Manager with Image Gallery
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:33 am 

This might already been posted, but I've tried every possible search I can think of and cannot find the answer here or on Google.. So my apologies if this is already been discussed and answered, but I am really stuck. :-\

I am working on a e-commerce site for an artist who would like to sell her paintings online. Obviously the pictures are the main feature on this site, so I need to showcase them nicely.

I've been struggling with the different e-commerce extensions and I think I have them doing more or less what I want (not always 'simple' this CMSMS..), except for one thing:

I would like to show my products (i.e. paintings) in an image gallery as attached. Each thumbnail then needs to go to a details page where a customer can select the size of a print and add it to the basket (also as attached).

Whatever I am trying I cannot seem to get a picture to show up in the Product Manager, let alone generate a gallery like look.

It would be great if anybody could explain how to do this..

Share On:
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+