• twitter image
  • facebook image
  • youtube image
  • linkedin image
Language: CMS Made Simple Czech CMS Made Simple France CMS Made Simple Spain CMS Made Simple Hungary CMS Made Simple Russia CMS Made Simple Netherlands

All times are UTC

Post subject: Upgrade 1.12.2 to 2.0 Fatal Error
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:55 pm 
Translator
Translator

I’m trying to upgrade an old website to the latest version and the first step is to go from version 1 to version 2. But whenever I get to step 8 (database upgrade) it’s stalling and I’m getting a fatal error:

Quote:
Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function ADODB_DataDict::AlterColumnSQL(), 1 passed in /Users/Stephan/Sites/test/install/app/upgrade/2.0/upgrade.php on line 19 and at least 2 expected in /Users/Stephan/Sites/test/install/lib/adodb_lite/adodb-datadict.inc.php:402
Stack trace:
#0 /Users/Stephan/Sites/test/install/app/upgrade/2.0/upgrade.php(19): ADODB_DataDict->AlterColumnSQL('cms_content_pro...')
#1 /Users/Stephan/Sites/test/install/app/wizard/class.wizard_step8.php(168): include_once('/Users/Stephan/...')
#2 /Users/Stephan/Sites/test/install/app/wizard/class.wizard_step8.php(193): cms_autoinstaller\wizard_step8->do_upgrade(Array)
#3 /Users/Stephan/Sites/test/install/lib/classes/class.wizard_step.php(38): cms_autoinstaller\wizard_step8->display()
#4 /Users/Stephan/Sites/test/install/lib/classes/class.wizard.php(141): __appbase\wizard_step->run()
#5 /Users/Stephan/Sites/test/install/app/class.cms_install.php(323): __appbase\wizard->process()
#6 /Users/Stephan/Sites/test/install/index.php(31): in /Users/Stephan/Sites/test/install/lib/adodb_lite/adodb-datadict.inc.php on line 402

“test” is the CMS root directory and “install” is the renamed “cmsms-2.0-install.expanded” directory. I also tried it with the PHAR installer with the same issue, I think.

What could this be? How can this be fixed?

By the way: I also tried this with a clean version 1.12.2 with the same error.

Share On:
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+
 Post subject: Re: Upgrade 1.12.2 to 2.0 Fatal Error
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:17 pm 
Translator
Translator

Was this thread moved or something? Because I was certain that I posted it in the “Installation, setup, and upgrade” section.

Share On:
 Post subject: Re: Upgrade 1.12.2 to 2.0 Fatal Error
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:40 pm 
Translator
Translator

Well, so, I thought that going step by step, version by version, would be the safest way to upgrade all the way to the latest but folks on IRC recommended to use the install/upgrade script for the latest version right away, and I wouldn’t have thought but it worked.

Share On: