Moderate/Accept before Publishing Feature

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
tmhai

Moderate/Accept before Publishing Feature

Post by tmhai »

Hello,

I have posted a feature request to have a sort of moderation tool enabled in CMSMS, so, when a user with a specific permission changes or adds content, it will be placed on a list pending 'to be published' by a selected user or users (mostly Super Admins).

But I guess that this feature will not be implemented anytime soon in the core program seeing as knowone has Assigned themselves to it (the developers that is). I am asking if the gerneral community would be interested in taking the initiative in making something like this as a module. I would really appreciate it, as (i think) would others.

Regards

(Edit) Link to Submission: http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/tracker/in ... 6&atid=104
Last edited by tmhai on Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
NickR

Re: Moderate/Accept before Publishing Feature

Post by NickR »

I spoke to Ted the other day on IRC about what was planned for 1.1 and he mentioned revisions and workflow, so im pretty sure this feature will be implemented as part of this.

Hope this helps.
tmhai

Re: Moderate/Accept before Publishing Feature

Post by tmhai »

Yeah, I did have a chat to Ted a couple of months ago on this feature, but his biggest problem was that there was no strong permissions system. Hopefully that will all change soon...

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”