PEAR won't install BBCodeParser

Help with getting the CMS CORE package up and running. This does not include 3rd party modules, PHP scripts, anything downloaded via module manager or from any external source.
seannyob

PEAR won't install BBCodeParser

Post by seannyob »

Folks,

I can't seem to get pear to install the HTML_BBCodeParser.

peninsula24:/var/www/cms# pear install HTML_BBCodeParser
HTML_BBCodeParser: could not open the package file: HTML_BBCodeParser
peninsula24:/var/www/cms#

Any ideas?
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: PEAR won't install BBCodeParser

Post by Ted »

seannyob wrote:Folks,

I can't seem to get pear to install the HTML_BBCodeParser.

peninsula24:/var/www/cms# pear install HTML_BBCodeParser
HTML_BBCodeParser: could not open the package file: HTML_BBCodeParser
peninsula24:/var/www/cms#

Any ideas?
Actually, I really don't have any ideas on this. Once the WYSIWYG went into CMS, bbcode really became unnecessary and it's just left there for backward compatibility with older versions. You might be able to find a better answer over at the pear site (http://pear.php.net).

wishy
Anonymous

Warning: Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:

Post by Anonymous »

I get these errors

Warning: Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\apache\php\pear') in c:\apache\htdocs\cms\lib\content.functions.php on line 293

Warning: Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\apache\php\pear') in c:\apache\htdocs\cms\lib\content.functions.php on line 293

Fatal error: Smarty error: the $cache_dir 'c:/apache/cms/smarty/cms/cache/' does not exist, or is not a directory. in c:\apache\htdocs\cms\smarty\Smarty.class.php on line 1084

Return to “[locked] Installation, Setup and Upgrade”