Personalize menu at top of screen.

A place to make for-pay "CMS made simple" job offerings
technkl

Personalize menu at top of screen.

Post by technkl »

I've managed to figure out how to personalize the templates and began to figure out how to do the the two different menu's (one at top and one at bottom). This is as far as I got because as soon as I started messing with the menu code to get it to work, I broke it and still cannot figure out what to do. I don't have any background in coding except for really simple stuff (as seen below) but would like to figure out how to make the menu system work with CMSms exactly the way I have it running on my web site currently. The site is : htp://www.technkl.com and if you browse around a bit then you can see how it's working. I'm also posting the code that makes it work as I think that would make it easier to figure out.

I'm just one person with actually no budget but would like help figuring this out or someone who is OK with little to now budget  ;D

I think the difficult part for me was that the navigation and sub-navigation are completely separate although I probably still couldn't figure it out if it wasn't.

I have everything setup at http://www.technkl.com/cmsms right now but just have the following html (with php removed) in the navigation right now so it's not actually functioning and doesn't change with pages (I have no pages even added in CMSms yet.

>Home

>Products

>Rates

>Support

>Contact

>About

Special Deals"; } ?>

Schedule An Appointment"; } ?>

Notebooks /'; } ?>
    Desktops /'; } ?>
    HD Living Room /'; } ?>
    Servers /'; } ?>
    Bundles /'; } ?>
    Accessories'; } ?>

Help Desk /"; } ?>
    Download Drivers /"; } ?>
    F.A.Q. /"; } ?>
    Forum"; } ?>

Thank You!
Dr.CSS

Re: Personalize menu at top of screen.

Post by Dr.CSS »

You don't need all that to get a menu running in CMSMS, your looking for something like this...

http://multiintech.com/cmsms1.1/school.html

then click the Default Extensions link to see it with subpages
technkl

Re: Personalize menu at top of screen.

Post by technkl »

That's sort of what I need but I couldn't even figure out how to get that.

Return to “Help Wanted (commercial)”