Comments?

Post links to sites running CMS in all its glory.
brownrl
Forum Members
Forum Members

Comments?

Post by brownrl »

CMS Made simple is so nice for making small/medium business sites.

Today customer called up and asked if the date could be below the subject of a news post. 5 minutes work to locate the news module coding and flip it around.

http://tubessouples.com/en/

The nl/fr/ and de will come shortly.

As long as the page alias stays the same from one language to the other switching languages will be smooth and sweet.

Except for a a little coaching this customer will put in their own content and thus leave me as web developer headache free from having to change minor content things.

Thank you so much for making this tool. It more powerful than you think. Manageable custom tags makes this a real winner.

Lastly, VIVA Bulletmenu and CSS!

Rob
BamaRob

Comments?

Post by BamaRob »

Being able to identify the News header (to make it have the gray background) is cool. Any chance we get the cms-module-news-header in the 0.7.1 release? Wishy?

BR
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Comments?

Post by Ted »

*sigh* I'll add it. :) Actually, it's a really good idea.

I think I'm gonna to make an option to swap the title and date also. They should be in svn tonight, assuming no problems.
brownrl
Forum Members
Forum Members

page aliases

Post by brownrl »

umm would it be possible not to changed the page alias once it is set.

in order to have multi language page aliases can't changed form one lang to the other. Title's and menu text cna but alias no.

Thanks
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Comments?

Post by Ted »

Yeah, that is a good idea. However, you should also turn auto_alias_content to false and set them by hand so that they match.
Alex_Leipzig

Re: Comments?

Post by Alex_Leipzig »

wishy wrote: Yeah, that is a good idea.  However, you should also turn auto_alias_content to false and set them by hand so that they match.
Not sure, but I think this relates to a problem that I have: whenever I create new content, the field to enter the page alias does not show up. Same for the "Owner" list. I always have to save and "edit content" again, before I can enter the alias and owner.
piratos

Post by piratos »

Why is CMS Made Simple 0.7-rc2  in use  - very old  !
TNTH

Post by TNTH »

I was wondering how you solved the problem with the multilanguagemenu?

Did you install the cms 4 times?
Last edited by TNTH on Sun May 29, 2005 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “CMS Show Off”