1.0 "Hawaii" Released!

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
Piratos

Re: 1.0 "Hawaii" Released!

Post by Piratos »

This are the functions of the transaction module
Transaction Database Functions

$db->StartTrans()
$db->BeginTrans()
$db->CompleteTrans($autoComplete)
$db->CommitTrans($ok)
$db->RollbackTrans()
$db->FailTrans()
$db->HasFailedTrans()
$db->RowLock($tables, $where)
$db->CommitLock($table)
$db->RollbackLock($table)
tehre are no additional functions or variables you can need for the cmsms. i mean you can delete it in the next version.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Post by calguy1000 »

hmmm, never thought about it before, but NMS certainly could take advantage of transactions, as could feusers/selfreg.  it'd be easier to handle errors, etc.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
Piratos

Post by Piratos »

advantage of transactions
Yes there are advantages.

But Mysql Standard cannot work with Innodb and that is the needed model (take a look in the mysql and php docs).

Only a few providers have innodb enabled, so nearly 100% of users cannot use it.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Post by calguy1000 »

darn, there goes that idea.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
Piratos

Imagemanager

Post by Piratos »

1. Imagemanager doesn't show thumbs - see picture.

2. The picture link is in the source is ok , but if you click it that comes as example in the browser:

http://localhost/1b%5Cuploads%5Cimages/t2.jpg

3. instead of englisch search comes german durchsuchen (i test cmsms only in english).

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Piratos

Post by Piratos »

I am happy that the FCKEditor works without Iframe and than this shit:

Code: Select all

<__iframe class="imageframe" src="../lib/filemanager/ImageManager/images.php?dir=" name="imgManager" title="Image Selection"></__iframe>
iframe was used in some other places too.

all of the testing people with free webspace and bannerservice from the provider have a problem with this iframes.

the worst case is, the cmsms does not work and you loose probably a new cmsms user.
Last edited by Piratos on Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Der Rudi
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by Der Rudi »

Some things found with official 1.0 release; IE6 on Win XP:

1. when making a new content page and pressing the preview button BEFORE submit/apply, the following error shows in preview pane:

Fatal error: Call to a member function GetContent() on a non-object in /usr/home/www/www.novion.net/www/tests/cmsms10beta4/p ... .print.php on line 60

When submitting a new page, and then previewing everything is ok.

2. In Admin Log the last logged in name is used for the next logged in user, but only for the 'login' phase, other steps like content editing show correct user name.

3. error/warnings box in the admin section are not shown in IE; needs the following css hack in admin/themes/default/css/style.css:
/* Hides from non-IE \*/
* html div.pagecontainer {height: 1%;}
* html div.pagemcontainer {height: 1%;}
/* End hide from non-IE */

Somewhat nicer would be to use conditional css instead (in template?); works from ie5.0 and upwards.

4. frontend css does NOT validate; xhtml does validate ok (when setting 'assume_mod_rewrite' to true in config.php and using .htaccess file)

All where mentioned in the forum, but, sadly, did not get resolved in the final release.
Piratos

Post by Piratos »

The reason of not shown thumbs is this  http://localhost/1b\uploads\images/logo1.gif  you have mixed slashes
----------------------

Ok i see the IE 6 has no problems with this, but firefox 1.5.0.6
Last edited by Piratos on Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Piratos

Post by Piratos »

when making a new content page and pressing the preview button BEFORE submit/apply, the following error shows in preview pane:
This works by me with IE 6  and Firfefox  -  no problems.
Piratos

Post by Piratos »

3. error/warnings box in the admin section are not shown in IE
This works by with IE 6 and firefox without problems.
Piratos

Post by Piratos »

My user default language is english.

But i get a german login screen each time - that is not correct.
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

Piratos wrote: My user default language is english.

But i get a german login screen each time - that is not correct.
When you're not logged in, it doesn't know which language to use.  So, it uses the default as given in the browser's request header.
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

Der Rudi wrote: Some things found with official 1.0 release; IE6 on Win XP:

1. when making a new content page and pressing the preview button BEFORE submit/apply, the following error shows in preview pane:

Fatal error: Call to a member function GetContent() on a non-object in /usr/home/www/www.novion.net/www/tests/cmsms10beta4/p ... .print.php on line 60

When submitting a new page, and then previewing everything is ok.

2. In Admin Log the last logged in name is used for the next logged in user, but only for the 'login' phase, other steps like content editing show correct user name.

3. error/warnings box in the admin section are not shown in IE; needs the following css hack in admin/themes/default/css/style.css:
/* Hides from non-IE \*/
* html div.pagecontainer {height: 1%;}
* html div.pagemcontainer {height: 1%;}
/* End hide from non-IE */

Somewhat nicer would be to use conditional css instead (in template?); works from ie5.0 and upwards.

4. frontend css does NOT validate; xhtml does validate ok (when setting 'assume_mod_rewrite' to true in config.php and using .htaccess file)

All where mentioned in the forum, but, sadly, did not get resolved in the final release.
1 and 2 are already fixed in svn and will be in 1.0.1.  As for the others, I'll have to hit up one of our visual guys to mess with it...

Thanks!
thumbsucker
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by thumbsucker »

Thanks guys!

Any idea when multilingual support might be available?
Pierre M.

Post by Pierre M. »

thumbsucker wrote: Any idea when multilingual support might be available?
Ted has said 1.1.

Return to “Announcements”