Help - I can not administrate my website when I log in

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
PERART

Help - I can not administrate my website when I log in

Post by PERART »

Hi,

Is it also because of a missing upgrade/an old version of the "CMS Made Simple" that I get this warning/fail message when I have logged in to administrate our website?

See attachment please

Warning: include_once(/var/www/performanceart.dk/public_html/lib/test.functions.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/performanceart.dk/public_html/admin/header.php on line 174

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/var/www/performanceart.dk/public_html/lib/test.functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in /var/www/performanceart.dk/public_html/admin/header.php on line 174

Fatal error: Call to undefined function testRemoteFile() in /var/www/performanceart.dk/public_html/admin/header.php on line 175

And what can I do to fix it?
Thank you in advance
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Help - I can not administrate my website when I log in

Post by DIGI3 »

It's possible your host got a bit eager with its anti-virus and quarantined that file. Check in /lib for test.functions.php. If it's not there, request that your host whitelist the file and restore it. (If they're not able to restore it, you can freshen the install or grab that file from svn)
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options

Return to “CMSMS Core”