Interesting connundrum..

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
scotch33
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Interesting connundrum..

Post by scotch33 »

Hello,

So: http://www.marlowiprecruit.com is having an issue. If you look at the 4th link across the top of the page, it says 'jobs'. Roll over it/click on it and you should go to a page called jobspage with the top Job being that of a company called 'boots'.

However, it appears that somewhere there is an old cached page as I am getting reports from the developers and their client that they are seeing a page called 'jobs' with a much older job as the most recent. I've checked the page for them and made it non-cachable, cleared the database cache, upgraded the site and tried removing (and reinstating) pretty urls in case any of that was having an affect. Nothing.

Interestingly, if I go in on a fresh browser I can mimic the issue. If however, I am logged in as admin, the correct page shows on the front end. I can only surmise this is something to do with the session.

Anyway, I can't think of what to try next to see if it is an in-system problem or of its something else (and what the hell the something else might be).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.
rotezecke
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Interesting connundrum..

Post by rotezecke »

could this be smarty caching? this thread is old, but possibly related?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=62915

Return to “CMSMS Core”