CGCalendar and Search

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
lumimies
Forum Members
Forum Members

CGCalendar and Search

Post by lumimies »

Hello

Problem with CGCalendar and Search. Default tag:

{cms_module module="CGCalendar"}

>> works fine but with Search:

{cms_module module="CGCalendar" action="search"}

Outputs >> Unable to load template module_db_tpl 'CGCalendar;search_' in 'content:content_en'

Full trace:

#0 /Applications/MAMP/clean-cmsms2/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(377): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, true)
#1 /Applications/MAMP/clean-cmsms2/modules/CGCalendar/action.search.php(105): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display()
#2 /Applications/MAMP/clean-cmsms2/lib/classes/class.CMSModule.php(1410): include('/Applications/M...')
#3 /Applications/MAMP/clean-cmsms2/modules/CGExtensions/CGExtensions.module.php(699): CMSModule->DoAction('search', 'm9c91c', Array, '33')
#4 /Applications/MAMP/clean-cmsms2/lib/classes/class.CMSModule.php(1477): CGExtensions->DoAction('search', 'm9c91c', Array, '33')
#5 /Applications/MAMP/clean-cmsms2/lib/module.functions.php(105): CMSModule->DoActionBase('search', 'm9c91c', Array, '33', Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#6 /Applications/MAMP/clean-cmsms2/plugins/function.cms_module.php(21): cms_module_plugin(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#7 /Applications/MAMP/clean-cmsms2/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(165) : eval()'d code(23): smarty_function_cms_module(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#8 /Applications/MAMP/clean-cmsms2/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(182): content_582eb904cdd343_58016841(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#9 /Applications/MAMP/clean-cmsms2/lib/classes/internal/class.CMS_Content_Block.php(290): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('content:content...', '|content_en', '33content_en')
#10 /Applications/MAMP/clean-cmsms2/tmp/templates_c/d99cf3aa25268e7ae5585236412acde3dfbfebc9.tpl_body.10.php(101): CMS_Content_Block::smarty_internal_fetch_contentblock(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#11 /Applications/MAMP/clean-cmsms2/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(182): content_582eb904afd203_28156803(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#12 /Applications/MAMP/clean-cmsms2/index.php(160): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch()
#13 {main}

Cms Version: 2.1.5

Installed Modules:

AdminSearch: 1.0.2
CGCalendar: 2.1.4.2
CGExtensions: 1.53.13
CGSimpleSmarty: 2.1.4
CMSContentManager: 1.1.1
DesignManager: 1.1.1
FileManager: 1.5.2
JQueryTools: 1.3.9
MicroTiny: 2.0.3
ModuleManager: 2.0.4
Navigator: 1.0.3
News: 2.50.5
Search: 1.50.2

What am i missing here?

Thank You
Rolf
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: CGCalendar and Search

Post by Rolf »

Unable to load template module_db_tpl 'CGCalendar;search_' in 'content:content_en'
IIRC the module templates of CGCalendar are in the Design Manager. Check if there is a search template for the CGC module and that it is checked "default"
- + - + - + - + - + - + -
LATEST TUTORIAL AT CMS CAN BE SIMPLE:
Migrating Company Directory module to LISE
lumimies
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by lumimies »

Hello

I have "CGCalendar Search Form Sample" in Design Manager and it is marked as default.

I guess that this is the template it should use in default installation?
pWorker
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by pWorker »

Hi,

I have the same problem :(

I will post a solution when found...

MfG
Rolf
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by Rolf »

I suspect it is a bug...
LATEST TUTORIAL AT CMS CAN BE SIMPLE:
Migrating Company Directory module to LISE
pWorker
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by pWorker »

Hey,

merry X-mas! My present for you is a working CgCalendar search.

Go to Layout, then to the 4(!).th tab, copy the CGCalendar:search and searchresultform (i gave them the bare name search_ and searchresult_). While creating, link them to your design and set them as default (checkbox). Then they will be shown under templates, not template types, but they will work :)
Franck
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by Franck »

Well, tried it and and it doesn't work either.
joshj
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by joshj »

Has anyone been able to solve this? I'm receiving the following error message:

Unable to load template module_db_tpl 'CGCalendar;search_' in 'content:extra_block'

The code I'm using within the page is:

{cms_module module="CGCalendar" action="search"}

Been trying to solve this for a while as we have a client depending on this working.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”