Upcoming CMSMS 2.1.4

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Upcoming CMSMS 2.1.4

Post by calguy1000 »

So. It looks like there will be a CMSMS 2.1.4 coming out soon.

Thanks to Matt Hornsby (DIGI3) and his host we were able to isolate a problem with the installation assistant on some hosts where suhosin was enabled.

The symptom was that the installation would 'Stall/Freeze/Hang' on step 7.

Matt provided an ssh environment on his host, and using the expanded installer we were able to quickly isolate and find a solution to that problem.

We have also solved a problem with installing and upgrading modules and the admin navigation not properly clearing cache files. There are other symptoms too.

So... we are preparing to release a CMSMS 2.1.4. We are just waiting for the necessary testing and approval from a sufficient number of dev team members (excluding me).

I hope to be releasing within the next week or two.

In the interim. If your host permits it, and you have difficulty with step 7 of the installation assistant; you can try to disable the suhosin plugin temporarily. Let me know if that works for you.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.

Return to “Announcements”