redirect_url oder redirect_page mit _target erweitern?

Hilfe zu Modulen und Tags
gzim

redirect_url oder redirect_page mit _target erweitern?

Post by gzim »

Hallo zusammen, ich führe einen externen Code aus als iframe in einer Content-Page. Abhängig vom Ergebnis des externen Codes, route ich dann auf eine interne Content-Page (erfolgreich/erfolglos). Das Routen (redirect_url bzw. redirect_page) gelingt mir zwar, aber dann erscheint die geroutete Page (inkl. Menü) in dem iframe.

Was ich gerne haben würde, ist ein Routing mit target-Angabe, so wie es beim Link ist (cms_selflink mit der Option target).

Hat jemand eine Idee? Könnte man redirect_url/redirect_page erweitern mit Hilfe eines udt's?

Danke im Voraus
JohnnyB
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: redirect_url oder redirect_page mit _target erweitern?

Post by JohnnyB »

Try adding &template=false to your URL in the redirect and then you will not get the template, only the content.
"The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings." -Okakura Kakuzo

--
LinkedIn profile
--
I only speak/write in English so I may not translate well on International posts.
--
uniqu3

Post by uniqu3 »

Wenn "target" nicht funktioniert, dann fehlt dir vermutlich die entsprechende abfrage in MenuManager Template welches du für verwendest.
Sprich beim link tag brauchst du noch folgende abfrage:
<a href="{$node->url}"{if $node->target != ''} target="{$node->target}"{/if} title="{if $node->titleattribute != ''}{$node->titleattribute}{else}{$node->menutext}{/if}">{$node->menutext}</a>
gzim

Post by gzim »

Thank you JohnnyB/uniqu3.

It seems that my question was not clear enough.

I have one page with the payment-tunnel as iframe.

I have three pages to treat my payment result:
a) payment_result (called by payment provider with parameter payment_result=1, if payment succeeded)

b) payment_success
c) payment_error

On my payment result page there is the following source:

Code: Select all

{if {$smarty.get.payment_result}==1} {redirect_page page='payrexx_success'} {/if}
The result page routes correctly, but since the payment-tunnel is an iframe, I get the whole site inside the iframe. I would like to see my payment_success without template (@johnnyB: how can I do it) or just being able to route there with target="_top" or smth similar...

I tried also to put the option Target (=_top) of my payment_success page, but that was not helpful...

I would appreciate your answer...
JohnnyB
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by JohnnyB »

If you land in an iframe, maybe you need an "iframe buster"

A little bit of JS to redirect or reload the page outside of the iframe.
But, I don't think I fully understand the question.
"The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings." -Okakura Kakuzo

--
LinkedIn profile
--
I only speak/write in English so I may not translate well on International posts.
--

Return to “Module und Tags”