[SOLVED] Error using Products Module standard

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
fearmydesign
Power Poster
Power Poster

[SOLVED] Error using Products Module standard

Post by fearmydesign »

Hello, I have a fresh install of CMSMS 1.11.4 and have a weird error when clicking on a simple item using the Products Module (ver 2.18.4); I have a screen shot of the error attached.

You can see the error by going to http://www.megamaq.cl and try clicking on any of the test items (products).

I tried searching the forum for these errors that I am getting, but didn't land on anything. Does anyone have any idea of what can be causing this issue?

I am using all default settings on the Products Module as I was just starting to work on this fresh install. I also tried creating 2 new templates (summary & detail) with the default code, but same error.

I appreciate any help/suggestions, thx
Attachments
This is the error I get when I click to see any of the products details
This is the error I get when I click to see any of the products details
Last edited by fearmydesign on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
uniqu3

Re: Error using Products Module standard

Post by uniqu3 »

In sample template there is example of how to add Cart to your Product, most possibly you do not have Cart module installed.
If you do not need it simply remove that part of the Template code, it is well commented so it should be easy to find it.
fearmydesign
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Error using Products Module standard

Post by fearmydesign »

uniqu3 wrote:In sample template there is example of how to add Cart to your Product, most possibly you do not have Cart module installed.
If you do not need it simply remove that part of the Template code, it is well commented so it should be easy to find it.
Thank you, that's what it was... I commented the following and it worked! I do not have the cart module installed.

Code: Select all

{* include the cart *}
{* NOTE:
   If you have added a custom field with the alias 'stock' you could use the following expression to handle out of stock items
   {cge_have_module m='CGEcommerceBase' assign='tmp'}
   {if $tmp}
     {if $entry.fields.stock->value le 0}
       <p>Note: This item is currently out of stock, however we are expecting a new shipment shortly.  Please check back again soon.</p>
     {else}
       <div>
       {cgecomm_form_addtocart product=$entry->id} 
       </div>
     {/if}
   {/if}

{cge_have_module m='CGEcommerceBase' assign='tmp'}
{if $tmp}
<div>
{cgecomm_form_addtocart product=$entry->id} 
</div>
{/if}
*}
paulbaker
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: [SOLVED] Error using Products Module standard

Post by paulbaker »

I raised this as a bug recently (before seeing this thread) and it has been fixed:
http://dev.cmsmadesimple.org/bug/view/8962

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”