Question about form builder module

Have a question or a suggestion about a 3rd party addon module or plugin?
Let us know here.
rap3r
Forum Members
Forum Members

Question about form builder module

Post by rap3r »

On my CMSMS web site I need form where user put's in his data, select in calendar dates he/she want's to ski and select ski package (one or more). I created form in form builder but how can I add also calendar with multiple choices option? How can form calculate prices and in summary e-mail send also the price (like somekind of offer)?

I also tried with Orders module but it's even more complicated and I think I don't need that many options.

Thank you for your help and answers
Foaly*
Translator
Translator

Re: Question about form builder module

Post by Foaly* »

Don't use Orders, it's much oversized for your purpose. Shall users choose from particular dates or can they choose every day of the year?
Calculating the price is JavaScript work that FormBuilder can't perform for you.
rap3r
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by rap3r »

Thank you for your replay. Yes I figured out that Orders won't be the right thing for what I need.

Also I find out that I have to use javascript before submitting the form to calculate values I need them to calculate.

Right now I have problems with two things:
http://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/viewtopi ... =7&t=57741
And how can I hide show part of the form only if user select something in dropdown menu. For example, parent select how many kids he/she wants to subscribe and if he/she chooses one then only field for one child is shown, if he chooses 2-3 then this part of the form is shown 2-3 times.

I really appreciate your help and if you can help me with this and JS then we can agree to pay you some price.
Foaly*
Translator
Translator

Post by Foaly* »

I pm'd you.
rap3r
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by rap3r »

I sent you mail, did you receive it? I would need this quite fast.

Return to “Modules/Add-Ons”