After Upgrade from 1.8.2 to 1.9.2 blank Sites

Help with getting the CMS CORE package up and running. This does not include 3rd party modules, PHP scripts, anything downloaded via module manager or from any external source.
X-TREM
Forum Members
Forum Members

After Upgrade from 1.8.2 to 1.9.2 blank Sites

Post by X-TREM »

Hello guys,

I've decided today to upgrade to 1.9.2 again, because I found a module which can do the 301 redirection of moved sites.
PHP-Version: 5.2.14-pl0-gentoo

Now I've done the upgrade process, fine, without problems. I've upgraded some module which needed an upgrade. And then I would go to my sites. But if I go to my sites, they are blank! completely blank! No Errors occurs, nothing, but they are blank!

Whats happening? Did I missed something?

Can me somebody help? I would be glad.

Thanks.

Edit:
Debugmode says:
Fatal error: Modification of config variables is deprecated in lib/classes/class.cms_config.php on line 42
line 42:
trigger_error('Modification of config variables is deprecated',E_USER_ERROR);

The function:

Code: Select all

public function offsetGet($key)
  {
    if( !isset($this->_data[$key]) )
      {
        if( $this->_data['debug'] == true )
          trigger_error('Modification of config variables is deprecated',E_USER_ERROR);
        return;
      }
    return $this->_data[$key];
  }
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: After Upgrade from 1.8.2 to 1.9.2 blank Sites

Post by calguy1000 »

Some badly behaved modules modified the config array at runtime. CMSMS 1.9.2 prevents this.
you will have to find the module that is doing this.

adding a call to stack_trace(); right above where that error is thrown will tell you.

Then once you find the bad module, you'll have to upgrade it... or contact the author to fix it.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
X-TREM
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: After Upgrade from 1.8.2 to 1.9.2 blank Sites

Post by X-TREM »

So I've found the Problem. It is the MultiDomain 1.3.1 Module. But how I can now use CMS MS with MultiDomains? x-trem24.de should be x-trem24.de and kostenlos-vergleichen.com should be kostenlos-vergleichen.com...

I don't want to install CMS MS twice on the Webserver. Does somebody has a workaround? Or fix for my problem?

Thanks.

Return to “[locked] Installation, Setup and Upgrade”