CGCalendar 1.5.6 – Error in German translation

Have a translation or something? It goes here. This can mean modules, documentation, or CMSMS itself!
reinhardmohr
Forum Members
Forum Members

CGCalendar 1.5.6 – Error in German translation

Post by reinhardmohr »

Hi,
I could not find another place to report that error: I found a bug (actually a wrong translation that produces an output like a bug). In the German help section of module CGCalendar there is a list of parameters. But some of these parameters produce smarty errors like "the parameter summaries does not exist …".
So I tried different parameters, some do work, soem don't. I checked the forum but could not find a soluton. So I checked the available-modules-list in module manager where I could see the English help section. There the list of parameters is very different from the German list. I try to attach a screenshot with the two lists below.
Maybe someone can look into it and thus can avoid some problems like the ones that hit me.
Thanks for helping

Reinhard
Attachments
Parameters-English-German.gif
cyberman

Re: CGCalendar 1.5.6 – Error in German translation

Post by cyberman »

Thx for your report - will make a look at it.

By the way ... CGCalendar is a very dynamical developed module. So fast like it is developed we cant translate them ;). There are a lot other modules to rework too.

And current translation center makes it not very easy to translate such a long floating text (and see the current changes) :(.
reinhardmohr
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: CGCalendar 1.5.6 – Error in German translation

Post by reinhardmohr »

Thanks, Cyberman,
(vielen Dank, Kybernetikmann),

I thought it would be you again who has to do that job. Thanks for helping. I do understand that translating is a wearysome job and that one doesn't get praised for it often.
But otherwise I thought posting the problem here in the forum might help some people who ran into the same problem as I did. So even if you can't catch up with the translation – what is perfectly fine and understandable – the problem and the workaround would be documented.

Thanks for improving CMSMS and for your help

Reinhard

Return to “Translations”