CMS Made Simple 2.0 (not 1.7) is in development

Project Announcements. This is read-only, as in... not for problems/bugs/feature request.
axxe16

Re: CMS Made Simple 2.0 (not 1.7) is in development

Post by axxe16 »

Hope well  :-\
JeremyBASS

Post by JeremyBASS »

Well it looks like things are rolling along... So that is a good thing.

"[/] [branches/] [1.7.x/] - Rev 6088
Last modification
Rev 6085 2009-12-31 18:17:22 GMT Author: wishy"

:D  Hopefully there is word soon.

Cheers
Jeremy
tyman00
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by tyman00 »

The holidays this year (like any other year) were killer. The majority of the dev team was really busy with personal projects and also slammed with their day time jobs and paid work. There has been a little more movement forward but it will still be some time till there are any major developments. We want nothing more than to focus our time on the project but the major contributors to the project are just barely keeping their head above water without including CMSMS 2.0 in the mix.

I know you all are patiently waiting (as am I :)), please keep the patience going. When there are any major developments we will be sure to keep you informed.
If all else fails, use a bigger hammer.
M@rtijn wrote: This is a community. This means that we work together and have the same goal (a beautiful CMS), not that we try to put people down and make their (voluntary) job as difficult as can be.
julesdender
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by julesdender »

My thoughts go out to you hard-working guys. You've been doing an amazing job so far, no question. Can't wait for PHP 5.3 support though. My hosting provider upgraded to 5.3 pretty harshly, and doesn't seem to be able to reverse this (or they think it's too much hassle).

Edit: typo. (Maybe the expression in line 1 is a bit off. Excuse me, English is not my native language.)
Last edited by julesdender on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcDavid
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: CMS Made Simple 1.7 is in development

Post by mcDavid »

calguy1000 wrote: Here's the toolbar and features that we've settled on for microtiny...
Funny, that looks EXACTLY like how I've configured TinyMCE to look like for content-editors! :D
Ted
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Ted »

Sorry for the delays.  I've been overworked and generally burnt out.  However, my motivation is starting to come back and I'm getting back into the 2.0 code base.  I've made a few commits tonight to get the branch working again, and am now starting to plan my attack on how to continue on.

Lots to do, especially with UI... which I suck at.

Return to “Announcements”