Pre Multilanguage CMSMS MLE 1.6

This is a FORK of the CMS Made Simple project and is not oficially supported in any way by the CMS Made Simple development team.
alby

Pre Multilanguage CMSMS MLE 1.6

Post by alby »

Friday 26 June 14:00 (CET) coming out 1.6 MLE
Voting closes 13:23 (CET) and I follow this poll for re-enable GCB multilang or not (sorry guys for any possible change).
Please Voting.

CHANGED:
- update to CMSMS 1.6
- automatic language editing (no longer DB and config_lang.php editing)
- Test of MLE DB installation and config_lang
- content_image multilang
- add xhtml xml:lang attribute in {lang} tag
- bugfix on accept language check

and a new video tutorial

Alby
Last edited by alby on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TeXnik
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Multilanguage CMSMS MLE 1.6.1

Post by TeXnik »

Can I suggest something more?

Can the page specific metadata automatic include the language setting? Furtheron I sduggest, that the input only contain the keywords and not the entire html code. This makes it much easier for unexperienced and unskilled user, like me, to add specific metadata.
alby

Post by alby »

TeXnik wrote: Can the page specific metadata automatic include the language setting? Furtheron I sduggest, that the input only contain the keywords and not the entire html code. This makes it much easier for unexperienced and unskilled user, like me, to add specific metadata.
Why not add in your template:
{process_pagedata}

{sitename} - {title}
   {metadata}

{stylesheet}

Alby
TeXnik
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by TeXnik »

That can be done.
When you create a new page under options you are able to write page specific metadata, but only in html code.

My webpages will be edited by some translators, who do not have any experience with webpage creation, by the way, me to but I just learned a little bit, which I can expect from others.

If this could automized that only keyword are to be typed and the language tag will be added automatically, I will ger rid of some error possibilities.
And editing these pages later by me would be quite impossible,because I do not have Thai and chinese keyboards as well as any knowledge of these languages.

I admit, I am quite a bit selfish, but if it can be done without major efforts it would be a helpful feature.
dont

Post by dont »

Perfect timing, I will download the MLE version immediately
alby

Post by alby »

TeXnik wrote: When you create a new page under options you are able to write page specific metadata, but only in html code.
No html code, {content} is already "in" html tag

Alby
alby

Post by alby »

dont wrote: Perfect timing, I will download the MLE version immediately
Voting please

Alby
dont

Post by dont »

I hope you get the target date/time.

So I can use it for a new project.
seensite
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Pre Multilanguage CMSMS MLE 1.6

Post by seensite »

What time is it in CET time ? I am just looking forward to try this release but it is not in forge for now... ;)

Best regards

Yes! It's out! There is already cmsms-mle-1.6-base.tar.gz!

... and everything like cmsms-mle-1.6-full.tar.gz, diff-mle-vs-cmsms-1.6.tar.gz followed only minutes after, great!
Last edited by seensite on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The universe of information technology is constantly growing and contains only emerging products built on successive patches
alby

Post by alby »

seensite wrote: What time is it in CET time ? I am just looking forward to try this release but it is not in forge for now... ;)

Best regards
Look look  ;)

Alby
saltydog
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by saltydog »

seensite wrote: What time is it in CET time ? I am just looking forward to try this release but it is not in forge for now... ;)
CET = Central European Time

Return to “[locked] CMSMS MLE fork”