GTI Telecommunications

Post links to sites running CMS in all its glory.
fr3nch13

GTI Telecommunications

Post by fr3nch13 »

running 0.11.2.

this site is still a work in progress, but again let me know what you think

http://gti.imageworksstudio.com/
Marek_PL

Re: GTI Telecommunications

Post by Marek_PL »

fr3nch13 wrote:let me know what you think
I switched off as quickly as I could! Sudden sounds in the middle of the night! No, no! My neigghbours are sleeping. I want to be the one, who decides, if I want to listen to something.
roman
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by roman »

Very nice design, music(alslo nice) start too loud, it's truth :), but if You will use no loudness will by good. In Firefox is positioned in left area of page. And You don't used better way for page aliases. Numbers are not important for google.
askme

Post by askme »

Great Site
tell us how to modify the menu and top and bottom headers and template. How to change the complete layout as you have done in your site.

Write some tutorials on it for new CMSMadeSimple users
roman
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by roman »

askme wrote: Great Site
tell us how to modify the menu and top and bottom headers and template. How to change the complete layout as you have done in your site.

Write some tutorials on it for new CMSMadeSimple users
Take any Your design, whitch you like implement into CMSMS, Where You have place for content of page, put tag {content}, where you have title of page put tag {title}, where you have menu, tray any from menu tags - {bulletmenu} or {cms_module module='cssmenu'} or {cms_module module='phplayers'} or {cms_module module='phplayers' horizontal='1'} or {cms_module module='EllNav'} and look in help for menu which you will like to use for help for other parameters. ...

Return to “CMS Show Off”