Different CSS in editor than on page

For discussion and questions related to CMS Specific templates and stylesheets (CSS), and themes. or layout issues. This is not a place for generic "I don't know CSS issues"
SentryRaven

Different CSS in editor than on page

Post by SentryRaven »

Hello. First of all take a look on http://chaosfaction.de

My problem is that the I have set up the CSS to give me exactly the result on the page, because it is not meant to be viewed externally, but in an ingame browser who copes with that setting pretty good.

What bothers me a lot is the fact, that when I want to edit my content externally (I have to do it ext, caused InGame Browser is not very stable with the admin pages) I am receiving the same lightbrown text on white background and viewing the source everytime will be very difficult for my future editors, who lack HTML knowledge...

My question:

Can I tell the content page editor to use another background (i.e. black, cause of the lightbrown font) than the actual page?
SentryRaven

Re: Different CSS in editor than on page

Post by SentryRaven »

no one??
estring
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by estring »

SentryRaven wrote: My question:

Can I tell the content page editor to use another background (i.e. black, cause of the lightbrown font) than the actual page?
Are you are using FCKeditor as your WYSIWYG? If so, in the Admin go to the Extensions menu and select FCKeditorX.

You can set the background color in the editor to black by entering either black or #000000 into the Background color field.
amygdela

Post by amygdela »

Dude where's your doctype and tag? That's quite important for proper functionality of the website!

Return to “Layout and Design (CSS & HTML)”