[resolved] Can't toggle default in Design Manager

For problem reports, and discussions about the CMSMS 2.2 beta.

This board will be locked once CMSMS 2.2 is officially released.
milehigh

[resolved] Can't toggle default in Design Manager

Post by milehigh »

This wasn't introduced in CMSMS 2.2 so it's not specific to this release but I didn't see it reported so I'll include it here.

If you create a template, the Default toggle is not clickable if you are on the Templates tab. If you go over to the Designs tab it is clickable and you can select the default design so the UI is a little inconsistent there.

If you click on Edit Template -> Advanced then select Default Yes on the dropdown it does work as it should.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

[wont fix] Re: Can't toggle default in Design Manager

Post by calguy1000 »

If you create a template, the Default toggle is not clickable if you are on the Templates tab. If you go over to the Designs tab it is clickable and you can select the default design so the UI is a little inconsistent there.
This is intentional. The Design manager >> templates list can display many different types of templates... there can be a default template for each different type (or some types maybe none).
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.

Return to “[locked] CMSMS 2.2 Beta”