Learn to write CMSMS Modules

Join us in Leicester, UK on October!
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Learn to write CMSMS Modules

Post by calguy1000 »

Hello All.

I just thought I'd write a quick note about the whole day course "Developing Modules for 2.0" that I will be holding on the training day at the GeekMoot in Leicester. http://geekmoot.com.

To help people who are using CMSMS in their professional environment, writing custom solutions for customers or for their local intranet I will outline how to get started, and the basic principles of writing modules for CMSMS. From a bare directory right through to a working admin CRUD interface for data, and a frontend detail and summary view.

This session will be interactive, allow for lots of questions and answers, and give a good overview of how CMSMS works.

It is for people with experience in PHP, with knowledge of object oriented development, smarty, and a bit of javascript/jquery who wants to stop struggling line by line, and understand the concepts of the technologies that CMSMS uses.

I will be providing a zip file containing a virtualbox virtual machine to allow everybody to play along, and try things out while the class progresses.

Hope to see you there.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.

Return to “Geekmoot 2016”