Calendar, bulletmenu and title-tag

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
nils73
Power Poster
Power Poster

Calendar, bulletmenu and title-tag

Post by nils73 »

The calendar has a slight bug, I guess. When you click on the details-link for an event you get to a website with the details regarding this event. However, if you use bulletmenu and have the calendar on a sub-menu then the bulletmenu will show the link for homepage or the parent-page, but does not remain with the focus on the current page. Furhermore the -tag is not filled in. Any hints how to achieve this?

Regards
Nils
iNSiPiD

Re: Calendar, bulletmenu and title-tag

Post by iNSiPiD »

Is this the same Nils of the Crows Nest Hotel fame?

From memory I had a similar probelm, which is why I no longer use the Events module but use News as a replacement. I don't think you can define a page or a template for the Events module but I can't confirm any of this now cos I deleted the entire directory in anger after spending hours trying to style it and get it to do what I wanted. ;)
nils73
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Calendar, bulletmenu and title-tag

Post by nils73 »

That does not sound encouraging at all. But I will be patient. CMSMS is getting better day by day and maybe one day it will rule the world ... muharharrr .... sorry ...

Anybody else with suggestions?

Return to “CMSMS Core”