How to know if modules are up-to-date

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
webvent
Forum Members
Forum Members

How to know if modules are up-to-date

Post by webvent »

Hi

I am new to CMSMS and have a website built with it.
I just became aware recently that one of the modules needs update due to an exploit and of course going to update. I would like to ask what is the best way to make sure that all installed modules are updated? Will I get a notification for such type of information?

Thank you!
Mig
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: How to know if modules are up-to-date

Post by DIGI3 »

If you go to Site Admin > Module Manager, you can look under the "Upgrades Available" tab. You won't get notified, but if you manage multiple sites you may want to look at the modules SimpleSiteMgr and SimpleSiteInfo, which provide an admin dashboard showing the status of all sites you register on it.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
webvent
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: How to know if modules are up-to-date

Post by webvent »

DIGI3 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:17 pm If you go to Site Admin > Module Manager, you can look under the "Upgrades Available" tab. You won't get notified, but if you manage multiple sites you may want to look at the modules SimpleSiteMgr and SimpleSiteInfo, which provide an admin dashboard showing the status of all sites you register on it.
Thanks again!

Return to “CMSMS Core”