Upgrade CMSMS version 1.12.2 to CMSMS 2.2.16 Fatal error: Uncaught

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
Joesurf
Forum Members
Forum Members

Upgrade CMSMS version 1.12.2 to CMSMS 2.2.16 Fatal error: Uncaught

Post by Joesurf »

I have upgraded a fully operational site: https://upgrade.stanprowse.com CMSMS version 1.12.2 to CMSMS 2.2.16

I am experiencing a Blank Screen -- Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Plugin "tbGetTemplateVars" not callable <-- thrown in /home/prowse/upgrade.stanprowse/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_method_registerplugin.php on line 45

And the following Notice:

Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/prowse/upgrade.stanprowse/modules/jqSlider/jqSlider.module.php on line 28

Deprecated: define(): Declaration of case-insensitive constants is deprecated in /home/prowse/upgrade.stanprowse/modules/SiteUtilities/SiteUtilities.module.php on line 1

Your Help Is Greatly appreciated.
Joesurf
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Upgrade CMSMS version 1.12.2 to CMSMS 2.2.16 Fatal error: Uncaught

Post by Joesurf »

More Information:

All installation steps 1 - 9 completed with no errors.
PHP version is 7.4

Server: CloudLinux server - Sprint Managed Flex Dedicated Server with Root. At A2 Hosting

WHM and C-Panel
https://www.ecom-works.com
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Upgrade CMSMS version 1.12.2 to CMSMS 2.2.16 Fatal error: Uncaught

Post by DIGI3 »

You might just need to remove that plugin, perhaps it was a third-party one to replace the core get_template_vars. For the warning, remove or replace the SiteUtilities module, I'm not familiar with it but it looks like it hasn't had a release since 2011.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options

Return to “CMSMS Core”