cookie "CMSSESSID5ee1d7364385" does not have a valid value for the "SameSite" attribute.

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
creopard
Forum Members
Forum Members

cookie "CMSSESSID5ee1d7364385" does not have a valid value for the "SameSite" attribute.

Post by creopard »

Hello,

I'm running CMSMS 2.2.16 and discovered this waring message in the firefox console recently:
The cookie "CMSSESSIDxxxxxxxx" does not have a valid value for the "SameSite" attribute. Soon, cookies without the SameSite attribute or with an invalid value for it will be treated as lax. This means that the cookie will no longer be sent to contexts that belong to a third-party vendor. If your application requires the cookie in these contexts, please add the "SameSite=None" attribute to it. For more information about the "SameSite" attribute, see https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/ ... e/SameSite.
Do I need to change anything to have the SameSite attribute for the CMSSESSID-cookie?
creopard
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: cookie "CMSSESSID5ee1d7364385" does not have a valid value for the "SameSite" attribute.

Post by creopard »

I guess this is obsolete since the message disappeared and the site is still working O0

Return to “CMSMS Core”