Subpages no longer accessible

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
CErdtmann

Subpages no longer accessible

Post by CErdtmann »

Hey guys

I have a CMS Made Simple website. Moved from a Confixx Traif to a Plesk plan because Confixx has been cancelled and is no longer supported.

The move seemed to have worked out well at first I stuck to the relocation instructions of CMS made simple.
Files have all been fully transferred even with binary.
Database as well.

I am now faced with the problem that only the start page works on my site ferien-veit.de.
The subpages can all no longer be called up.
I also logged in to the CMS and created a completely new page.
Even a completely new page cannot be called up, not even via the display button in the backend of the CMS.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is and how I solve it?
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Subpages no longer accessible

Post by DIGI3 »

Without seeing it, my guess would be that the .htaccess file either didn't get copied or got replaced, resulting in the pretty url rewriting rules being removed. You can test this by trying to access a page with yourdomain.xyz/index.php?page=yourpagealias

If you look in the doc folder there's a file called htaccess.txt (NOT .htaccess) - you can copy some or all of this to recreate your .htaccess file in the site root if needed.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options

Return to “CMSMS Core”