Error Migration 1.11 to 2.2

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
kpone53

Error Migration 1.11 to 2.2

Post by kpone53 »

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade a website for a company from v 1.11 to latest version.
They are using listit2 so I have installed Lise and imported all instances on v1.11
After upgrading to v1.12.2 I am getting the error below if I try to view any lisepage

Code: Select all

Error: at line 54 in file /home/xxx/www_upgrade/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:

#0 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(575): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "cm...', 54)
#1 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2383): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('cms_action_url', Array)
#2 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3093): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_r37()
#3 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3191): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_reduce(37)
#4 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(111): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(3, '}')
#5 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(273): Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler->doCompile('{if count($item...')
#6 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(186): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTemplate(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#7 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/lib/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(149): Smarty_Internal_Template->compileTemplateSource()
#8 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/lib/classes/class.Smarty_CMS.php(342): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('lisetemplate:in...', NULL, NULL, Object(Smarty_CMS), false, false, false)
#9 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/modules/LISE/LISE.module.php(432): Smarty_CMS->fetch('lisetemplate:in...')
#10 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/modules/LISE/framework/function.admin_itemtab.php(266): LISE->ModProcessTemplate('itemtab.tpl')
#11 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/modules/LISE/framework/action.defaultadmin.php(163): include('/home/xxx/...')
#12 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/modules/LISE/lib/class.LISEInstance.php(536): include('/home/xxx/...')
#13 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/lib/classes/class.CMSModule.php(1799): LISEInstance->DoAction('defaultadmin', 'm1_', Array, '')
#14 /home/xxx/www_upgrade/admin/moduleinterface.php(91): CMSModule->DoActionBase('defaultadmin', 'm1_', Array)
#15 {main}

Can you assist please
velden
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Error Migration 1.11 to 2.2

Post by velden »

Check if you have this file:
lib\plugins\function.cms_action_url.php

Looks like it's missing. If so, chances are the upgrade didn't go well.
kpone53

Post by kpone53 »

Hi
Thanks for tout reply.
Indeed it is missing.
I can start again the process.
Is there a documentation on how to move from listit2 to lise ?
Do you recommand uninstalling listit2 before the updragde?

Thanks
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by DIGI3 »

There's some instructions in LISE but there's a few gotchas.

I keep this rough list handy. Ignore the GB/JMFIlePicker bits if your instances don't use them:

-HAVE MULTIPLE, RELIABLE BACKUPS OF YOUR FILES AND DATABASE
-In CMSMS 1.11.x, install LISE 1.1. If you get an error, you may need to replace lib/class.LISE_LI2converter.php with a fixed version (I can't post this on the forum but you can drop into Slack and ask me for it).
-Go to LISE and import your ListIt instances.
-In your database, manually add a 'template' column to cms_module_[instance]_fielddef table for each instance
-In your database, manually add a 'url' column to cms_module_[instance]_item table for each instance
-In your database, change any GBFilePicker field types to JMFilePicker
-Uninstall ListIt and related modules, and GBFilePicker
-Install JMFilePicker
-Upgrade CMSMS following the steps in the documentation

I will not provide instructions for editing your database, if you don't know how to do this then you should hire someone to help.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
kpone53

Post by kpone53 »

Thank you.
I followerd your steps, i have now all lise instances with same data as listit2.
After removing listit, pages are not loading lise data i am getting unknown tag "cms_action_url
I have replaced everywhere menu, pages etc listit2 with lise

Thanks
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by DIGI3 »

cms_action_url is a core tag, shouldn't have anything to do with lise/listit. You may want to run a checksum on your install, and make sure nothing was deleted by antivirus or otherwise. You can also use admin search to see where that tag is called and comment it out, but I would still try to figure out why it's missing.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
kpone53

Post by kpone53 »

manage to fix the cms_action but now facing a new issue :(

Code: Select all

/*%%SmartyNocache:101421052760b1643e93b759_90918129%%*/"capturedcontent"),$_smarty_tpl); ?>/*/%%SmartyNocache:101421052760b1643e93b759_90918129%%*/
debug mode is not giving more information.
I noticed that lise is looking now for module_mode, it was not created automatically so I added it to all lise_instances table

Thank you for your time and help

Return to “CMSMS Core”