Bulk Download From File & Image Manager

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
daamon

Bulk Download From File & Image Manager

Post by daamon »

Hi. I've recently taken over ownership of access to CMS Made Simple and have a large number of files (in File Manager) and images (in Image Manager) that I need to download. I can't see a way of downloading them in bulk - the only way that appears to be the way to do it is one by one. Surely not?

Is there a way to do a "Tick all, bulk download of files and images"?

Thanks.
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Bulk Download From File & Image Manager

Post by DIGI3 »

First, it sounds like you're using a very old version - Image Manager hasn't been a thing for years.

That said, File Manager and Image Manager are/were just convenient ways of adding/managing files - a bulk download would be better done through the file system (ssl/ftp/cPanel/etc).

If you have no access to the host and are really in a pinch, you could try a browser extension like "download them all" which downloads all linked files on a page.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
daamon

Re: Bulk Download From File & Image Manager

Post by daamon »

Thank you so much! An absolute life saver! I went the browser extension and got done what I wanted to do in about 15 minutes. Brilliant!

Thank you again.

Return to “CMSMS Core”