pagination not working

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
smallfish

pagination not working

Post by smallfish »

Hi i have no familiarity with cms made simple but am a reasonably skilled developer that has been asked to look at an issue at this site.

https://www.wiscassetbaygallery.com/

The issue they are having is that the pagination is broken on any of the searches of painting s that return multiple pages of results so for example this link shows many pages of results- but clicking on the page links results in a page not found

https://www.wiscassetbaygallery.com/ind ... mit=Search

Could any one point me in the right directio.

Thanks
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: pagination not working

Post by DIGI3 »

I'm sensing a very old version of CMSMS and possibly a custom module, so I'm not sure an easy fix will present itself. Is the module used for the inventory called ArtGallery? Is it just a fork of the Gallery module, or something custom?

I'd probably try to export the inventory, upgrade the site, and rebuild the inventory section using a supported module like LISE or Gallery.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
smallfish

Post by smallfish »

Yes thanks the cms version is 0.12 and the Module itself is called artgallery- its dated 2006 So yes all old.

Should cmsms have a native export facility someplace or would i be looking do something directly at the database level

Thanks again for your help
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by DIGI3 »

Modules are responsible for their own export functionality, so if it doesn't have it then yeah you'd be getting it straight from the DB. If you rebuild with LISE it has a csv export/import so it would mostly be a matter of organizing the table - you may have to mess around with file paths a bit though.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
smallfish

Post by smallfish »

Ok great thanks very much. Happy Holidays

Return to “CMSMS Core”