Wrong version shown?

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
Translator
Translator

Wrong version shown?

Post by 10010110 »

On my local server I have the latest stable version (2.2.13) of the CMS installed (it even says so in the footer) but I had a notification that I’m running 2.2.10, and also, when I tried to install CGExtensions 1.63.2 it says I have to upgrade the core CMS first. I’ve run the 2.2.13 installer again and refreshed the installation, I’ve cleared system cache, and it still gives me that warning. What’s up with that?
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Wrong version shown?

Post by DIGI3 »

This may sound silly, but have you dismissed the notification with the smaller "x" on the individual message itself, rather than the dialog message box wrapper? It's not as intuitive as it should be...

The CGE issue is different, I've run into something similar before and I think I just ended up deleting and reinstalling the module. It doesn't have any settings associated with it so it's fairly safe to do - just a bit annoying as it's a dependency of so many others. There might be a better solution though. Perhaps deleting CGE's moduleinfo.php file would help, but I'm not sure.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options

Return to “CMSMS Core”