Blank CMS Admin Console

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
Tracy
Forum Members
Forum Members

Blank CMS Admin Console

Post by Tracy »

It has been almost 4 years since logging in and updating a website for a client. She has just contacted me with a request to make some changes so before I contact her I thought I should have a look to refresh my memory as I've only been working with Wordpress lately. I logged into the console and the screen is blank for any links I click. Content, Layout etc. tabs are functioning with their dropdowns and clickable but nothing else happens.

The website is still active and online so I would like to ask for some help please. Any information?
http://www.nepaledfund.ca/

thankyou
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Blank CMS Admin Console

Post by DIGI3 »

Blank screen almost always will log something to the PHP error log. Depending on your configuration, there may be a separate log in the admin dir.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
Tracy
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by Tracy »

Thankyou for your reply. I cant seem to connect through Filezilla either. I thought I would look that way to see error messages? Not sure what to do now. If it was a server/hosting problem the site would not be online would it?

Thankyou
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by DIGI3 »

The site can be online, it needs different resources than the admin, and is probably cached anyway. I'm guessing your host upgraded the php version, but without access to the error log you're working blind - and wouldn't be able to fix anything anyway.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
Tracy
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by Tracy »

thankyou ::) :)

Return to “CMSMS Core”