ModuleOperations not found

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
pschoenb
Forum Members
Forum Members

ModuleOperations not found

Post by pschoenb »

Hello,

I moved my page to a new webspace, adjusted everything in the config.php accordingly, but now, I get:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ModuleOperations' not found in /var/www/vhosts/h95746.web170.dogado.net/klangexzellenz.de/lib/autoloader.php:127 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: cms_autoloader('ModuleOperation...') #1 /var/www/vhosts/h95746.web170.dogado.net/klangexzellenz.de/lib/autoloader.php(127): spl_autoload_call('ModuleOperation...') #2 [internal function]: cms_autoloader('global_cachable') #3 /var/www/vhosts/h95746.web170.dogado.net/klangexzellenz.de/lib/include.php(109): spl_autoload_call('CMSMS\\internal\\...') #4 /var/www/vhosts/h95746.web170.dogado.net/klangexzellenz.de/index.php(34): require_once('/var/www/vhosts...') #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/vhosts/h95746.web170.dogado.net/klangexzellenz.de/lib/autoloader.php on line 127
do.net/klangexzellenz.de/lib/autoloader.php on line 127
PHP version: 7.2.15

What could be wrong?
Regards,
Patrick
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: ModuleOperations not found

Post by DIGI3 »

Did you clear the site cache? (/tmp/cache/ and /tmp/templates_c/)

If that doesn't do it, do a system verification checksum test to see if any files got missed or corrupted in the transfer.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
pschoenb
Forum Members
Forum Members

[Solved] ModuleOperations not found

Post by pschoenb »

The problem is fixed.
Regards,
Patrick
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Post by DIGI3 »

Glad you got it sorted. Feel free to share the solution, it helps others when they search for a similar issue.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
pschoenb
Forum Members
Forum Members

Post by pschoenb »

I actually did a fresh install, then reimported the database and the additional modules.
Regards,
Patrick

Return to “CMSMS Core”