Class 'ModuleOperations' not found

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
joostadolfs

Class 'ModuleOperations' not found

Post by joostadolfs »

I upgraded CMS made simple from a very old version. Already solved many issues. Now I put back all the files on the server and I get the following error (with debug set to true):

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ModuleOperations' not found in /home/weeshuisnijkerk.nl/public_html/lib/autoloader.php:127 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: cms_autoloader('ModuleOperation...') #1 /home/weeshuisnijkerk.nl/public_html/lib/autoloader.php(127): spl_autoload_call('ModuleOperation...') #2 [internal function]: cms_autoloader('global_cachable') #3 /home/weeshuisnijkerk.nl/public_html/lib/include.php(109): spl_autoload_call('CMSMS\\internal\\...') #4 /home/weeshuisnijkerk.nl/public_html/index.php(34): require_once('/home/weeshuisn...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/weeshuisnijkerk.nl/public_html/lib/autoloader.php on line 127

Can anyone
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Class 'ModuleOperations' not found

Post by DIGI3 »

Did you clear the cache after moving?
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
joostadolfs

Re: Class 'ModuleOperations' not found

Post by joostadolfs »

Yes, but I found it. I still had some local settings in my config...

Return to “CMSMS Core”