Uncaught exception 'LogicException' with message 'Could not

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
Gzent

Uncaught exception 'LogicException' with message 'Could not

Post by Gzent »

Hello,

I have developped my site in local and I sent to OVH hosting (CMSMS and database content ). When I try to access to CMS admin page, I got the following message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'LogicException' with message 'Could not find a database abstraction layer named mysql' in /home/cozenfrmvf/www/lib/classes/Database/class.Connection.php:702 Stack trace: #0 /home/cozenfrmvf/www/lib/classes/Database/class.compatibility.php(88): CMSMS\Database\Connection::Initialize(Object(CMSMS\Database\ConnectionSpec)) #1 /home/cozenfrmvf/www/lib/classes/class.CmsApp.php(313): CMSMS\Database\compatibility::init(Object(cms_config)) #2 /home/cozenfrmvf/www/lib/include.php(168): CmsApp->GetDb() #3 /home/cozenfrmvf/www/index.php(34): require_once('/home/cozenfrmv...') #4 /home/cozenfrmvf/www/moduleinterface.php(22): include_once('/home/cozenfrmv...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/cozenfrmvf/www/lib/classes/Database/class.Connection.php on line 702
thx for your help, have good day
Gzent
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Uncaught exception 'LogicException' with message 'Could

Post by DIGI3 »

in your config.php, make sure the line

Code: Select all

$config['dbms'] = 'mysqli';
is mysqli and not mysql
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options
Gzent

Re: Uncaught exception 'LogicException' with message 'Could

Post by Gzent »

Thanks for your answer, I have tried with mysqli and the result is a blanq page in the broswer.

any idea ?

Thanks
Gérard

Return to “CMSMS Core”