Can't switch off maintenance mode!

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
mhoefman

Can't switch off maintenance mode!

Post by mhoefman »

I've filled my website and was planning to publish it. But switching off the maintenance mode via admin > Site Admin > Settings – Global Settings > Maintenance Mode TAB this results in a 404 error: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
I also see the following error: siteprefs.php?__c=0c3fe6dd8ea854621f5:1 [DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #siteprefform_mail: (More info: https://goo.gl/9p2vKq) <form id=​"siteprefform_mail" method=​"post" action=​"siteprefs.php?__c=0c3fe6dd8ea854621f5">​…​</form>​ <form id=​"siteprefform_mail" method=​"post" action=​"siteprefs.php?__c=0c3fe6dd8ea854621f5">​<div>​…​</div>​<div class=​"pageoverflow">​…​</div>​<fieldset id=​"set_general">​…​</fieldset>​<fieldset id=​"set_smtp">​…​</fieldset>​<fieldset id=​"set_sendmail">​…​</fieldset>​<div class=​"pageoverflow">​…​</div>​</form>​
siteprefs.php?__c=0c3fe6dd8ea854621f5:1 [DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #siteprefform_setup: (More info: https://goo.gl/9p2vKq) <form id=​"siteprefform_setup" method=​"post" action=​"siteprefs.php?__c=0c3fe6dd8ea854621f5">​…​</form>​ <form id=​"siteprefform_setup" method=​"post" action=​"siteprefs.php?__c=0c3fe6dd8ea854621f5">​…​</form>​

It seems that CMSMS renders two forms with the same ID. I've managed to put my site online by setting the value in the DB via myPhpAdmin. But I sure would like a solution to this problem.
DIGI3
Dev Team Member
Dev Team Member

Re: Can't switch off maintenance mode!

Post by DIGI3 »

You most likely need to disable mod_security, or have your host check its log and whitelist whichever rule is blocking that action.
Not getting the answer you need? CMSMS support options

Return to “CMSMS Core”