Editing admin themes

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
jollyone

Editing admin themes

Post by jollyone »

Hi guys, hope you're well.

I've been "tinkering" with making/editing the admin theme (OneEleven) and i've hit a bit of a roadblock....

The main navigation (sidebar in the admin area), where are the list element names coming from?

Im looking at the file navigation.tpl and can see the code etc, but cant make head or tail of it!

Code: Select all

{foreach from=$nav item='navitem' name='pos'}
	<li class="nav{if !isset($navitem.system) && (isset($navitem.module) || isset($navitem.firstmodule))} module{/if}{if !empty($navitem.selected) || (isset($smarty.get.section) && $smarty.get.section == $navitem.name|lower)} current{/if}">
		<a href="{$navitem.url}" class="{$navitem.name|lower}{if isset($navitem.children)} parent{/if}"{if isset($navitem.target)} target="_blank"{/if} title="{if !empty($navitem.description)}{$navitem.description|strip_tags}{else}{$navitem.title|strip_tags}{/if}" {if substr($navitem.url,0,6) == 'logout' and isset($is_sitedown)}onclick="return confirm('{'maintenance_warning'|lang|escape:'javascript'}')"{/if}>
		{$navitem.title}
		</a>
		{if $depth == '0'}
			<span class="open-nav"></span>
		{/if}
		{if isset($navitem.children)}
		{if $depth == '0'}<ul>{/if}
			{include file=$smarty.template nav=$navitem.children depth=$depth+1}
		{if $depth == '0'}</ul>{/if}
		{/if}
	</li>
{/foreach}
As an example, where is the $navitem.title set and how can i edit these entries?

Many thanks!

Return to “CMSMS Core”