FilePicker fatal error when adding parameters to tag.

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
scooper
Forum Members
Forum Members

FilePicker fatal error when adding parameters to tag.

Post by scooper »

In 2.2.2 using FilePicker 1.0 if I add parameters (apart from 'profile') to the tag I get a fatal error. Even using the example code given in the help for the cms_filepicker tag.

Code: Select all

{cms_filepicker prefix=$actionid name=article_image top='images' type='image'}
gives the error:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method FilePicker\Profile::adjustWith()  in /var/sites/whatever/public_html/admin/plugins/function.cms_filepicker.php:22
At the moment there's no option when setting a filepicker profile to chose a value for 'type' when setting a profile so I'm not able to limit filetypes.

If the plan is to do away with passing parameters in the tag (fair enough) then we need to update the help text.

I'll log a bug anyway.

s.
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: FilePicker fatal error when adding parameters to tag.

Post by calguy1000 »

Already fixed in svn
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.

Return to “CMSMS Core”