[Solved]My page only shows the html code.

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
tilde
Forum Members
Forum Members

[Solved]My page only shows the html code.

Post by tilde »

If I insert this html code on my page:
<__iframe allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" width="622" height="623" style="border:none" frameborder="0" src="kontakt_kassereren.php"><a href="kontakt_kassereren.php" title="kontakt_kassereren">Check out my CoffeeCup Form</a></__iframe>

I only see this when viewing my page:
<a href="kontakt_kassereren.php" title="kontakt_kassereren">Check out my CoffeeCup Form</a>

It should show me a contact form.

What do I have to do to show the form.

CMS 1.9.4.3

Søren
Last edited by tilde on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
RonnyK
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: My page only shows the html code.

Post by RonnyK »

Better call that iframe without the wysiwyg active on a page, as the < and > get escaped by the wysiwyg.

So either set the page to not have a wysiwyg, or create a GCB, where you set the GCB to not have a wysiwyg, and put the iframe call in there. Then call the GCB in the page.

Other question, what is so specific on the contact_form.php that you call, which makes you call it in a iframe, instead of using FormBuilder f.e. to have a contact_form?

Ronny
tilde
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: My page only shows the html code.

Post by tilde »

Good morning Ronny.
Thanks for your fast reply to my problem.
Wysiwyg was turned of.
But I created a GCB for my code and now it is OK.

Søren
RonnyK
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: [Solved]My page only shows the html code.

Post by RonnyK »

Soren,

I think that you mean that the page had HTML turned off during typing, but I dont think that you had wysiwyg off for the page. The HTML off is only during page-editing, after which it goes back into wysiwyg-mode and escapes.

With the tick to have it off in general for the page, the wysiwyg is not kicking in after entry, and is not escaping then. So check the fields that you used, and you will see that there are 2, 1 for during a single entry, to see the code underneath and 1 to turn it off in general for that page.

Ronny

Return to “CMSMS Core”