Additional editors not working 1.4.1

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
JoeGrinD
Forum Members
Forum Members

Additional editors not working 1.4.1

Post by JoeGrinD »

Hi all,

I'm using CMS 1.4.1 "Spring Garden" and I have come to realise that the additional editors does not work on my site for some reason. I have followed all of the steps in the wiki, but after setting a group/individual as an additional editor, when I edit that content again and look at the list, no group/individual is selected, and the individual cannot see the page when they log in.

Would an upgrade to 1.6.5 solve these issues?
calguy1000
Support Guru
Support Guru

Re: Additional editors not working 1.4.1

Post by calguy1000 »

Please don't ask questions about old, unsupported versions of the software...  If we thought we had enough information, all we would be doing is going through the various change logs to see what was changed in the hopes of answering you.

You could do the same.
Follow me on twitter
Please post system information from "Extensions >> System Information" (there is a bbcode option) on all posts asking for assistance.
--------------------
If you can't bother explaining your problem well, you shouldn't expect much in the way of assistance.
JoeGrinD
Forum Members
Forum Members

Re: Additional editors not working 1.4.1

Post by JoeGrinD »

Thank you Calguy.

Return to “CMSMS Core”