Need Template/CSS Help

For questions and problems with the CMS core. This board is NOT for any 3rd party modules, addons, PHP scripts or anything NOT distributed with the CMS made simple package itself.
RayC

Need Template/CSS Help

Post by RayC »

Hi all,

I really like this cms, very nice. I do find the inclusion of a news/comments module a bit worrisome though, I hope this cms doesn't get too overblown.

Anyway, I'm trying to make a layout similar to the CMS Administration Console but I cant figure out how to make the elements strech to the edges of
the page, it's as if the body has a margin, but even if I strip all css the gap around the edges remains, especially at the top. I'm using beta 4 with
PHPLayers in horizontal mode and added my own logo bar, but I cant make it touch the top and sides of the page as it does in the CMS Administration Console.
Is there a simple css fix for this or a php file I can edit to fix this? (working from beta 4 default layout as a base)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
RayC

Re: Need Template/CSS Help

Post by RayC »

Doh!
Fifth line in the style sheet change margin: 10; to margin: 0; Dont know how I missed that :)

What would be a good way to make the footer stick to the bottom of the page reguardless
of how long or short the content is? (without resorting to using tables)

Return to “CMSMS Core”